Utility Information

Township Water/Sewer/Taxes Online Bill Pay

Pay your Taxes or Water/Sewer bills online. A convenience fee will apply to all credit card payments. Call 844-733-4763 or use the links below to pay your bills.

Pay your taxes online using the link below.
*If you have a balance showing delinquent for your property taxes, please check the Ottawa County website for payment information, or call the Ottawa County Treasurer's Office at 616-994-4501.
Pay your tax bill here

Pay your water/sewer bill online using the link below.
Pay your water/sewer bill here

Property owners can create a free account to view property and water/sewer information at no charge.
Property information

Utility Company Information

Consumers Energy (east side of the Township)
(800) 477-5050
Website »
Report a street light problem »
Consumers Energy Outage Map »

Grand Haven Board of Light and Power (west side of the Township near Ferrysburg)
(616) 846-6250
GHBLP Service Area Map »
Website »
Report a street light problem »
GHBLP Live Outage Map »

Michigan Gas Utilities
(800) 401-6402
Website »

Waste Hauler Information

Republic Services has been selected as the curbside recycling/trash/yard waste provider for Spring lake Township beginning January 1, 2023.

Republic Services: (877) MY-TRASH or 616-662-6790

Recycling (every other week) and yard waste (every week from April 1 to November 30) are included in the fee. However, these services are not required if you do not want the additional bins. There is no discount for not taking the additional services. You will be billed directly by Republic Services.

Service Days
Republic Services waste collection days

Report Road Problems

Ottawa County Road Commission is responsible for all roads in the Township, except for private roads. Reports should be made the them. Call 616-842-5400 or report online.

Cable/Video Complaints

The Michigan Public Service Commission is responsible for handling video/cable customer complaints. If there is a problem, first try to resolve the complaint by directly contacting the video/cable company. If the complaint can not be resolved with the company, contact the Michigan Public Service Commission.

Telephone: (866) 552-7725
Fax: (517) 241-2400
Mail: Michigan Public Service Commission
Attn: Video Franchising, 6545 Mercantile Way, Lansing, MI 48909

The MPSC also has a website dedicated to providing information on video/cable information.

CSST Safety Information

It has come to the attention of the Township that some installations of corrugated stainless steel tubing (CSST) for gas piping in residential buildings may be a fire risk in the event of a lightning strike. Residents that had CSST installed prior to November, 2008 may be at risk. If a resident is unsure of their CSST installation, a qualified electrician should be consulted.